We have nearly 30 years' experience of comprehensive mission control services.
SSC has a long history of providing satellite control services, starting with the Swedish scientific satellite Viking in 1986. Today, we have both prime and back-up operations for geostationary and polar satellites. The services are performed from our Mission Control Center at Esrange Space Center in northern Sweden. Our operators have extensive experience in operating various platforms and can quickly address changing operational needs.
SSC can take full responsibility for customers' assets in space, including:
- Mission planning
- Platform and payload management
- Satellite operations engineering
- Flight dynamic engineering
- 24 hours per day, 365 days per year real-time console operations
Services are provided to customers interested in:
- Outsourcing a part of, or the entire routine operations to a trusted partner
- Outsourcing to minimize infrastructure, equipment and personnel investment
- Finding possibilities to improve their redundancy or prime/backup operational and system concept
SSC also provides experienced expertise for on-site support.
These services are provided by our Engineering Services division.