Independent of major manufacturers, Engineering Services bring high quality expertise to support customer projects as an integral part of the customer team. We provide efficient and reliable services in both the public and industrial sectors by fully embracing customer requirements and applying our unique mix of skills.
Engineering Services is an experienced group of over 180 engineers and scientists who can provide a wide range of space engineering skills to clients over a broad part of Europe and the Middle East.
Our core areas of expertise covering Earth observation missions, interplanetary probes, manned space and commercial
telecommunications missions are:
- Supplying integrated manpower support to clients.
- Providing clients with a full service to fulfil specific requirements.
- Support to all space mission project phases.
- Independent consultancy.
- Training and Certification with specific expertise in spacecraft
SSC distinguishes itself through the following key factors which enable us to achieve the goal of being the number one space support group and favoured employer:
- Experienced management with a technical background similar to the support provided and a listening ear for both clients and employees.
- Highly motivated employees ready to provide support to clients.
- Engineers and scientists of high calibre who also enjoy the challenge of space and who are continuously trained to maintain their expertise in the changing world.
- Streamlined eicient management structures allowing us to provide cost efective solutions.
- Awareness of national regulations and strict adhesion to local laws.
Through our companies and teams LSE Space, Aurora Technology, EKS Team and LSE Space Middle East in Germany,
the Netherlands, Sweden and Dubai we are able to provide expertise and engineering support in many countries, including remote groups in Spain, the UK and France. Our distributed organisation provides responsible and responsive management close to our customer facilities, ensuring rapid and reliable response to new requirements and immediate access to the Management team.